Sunday, December 04, 2005

Memories........

She was so beautiful
that black trouser girl
with the grace of a swan
she filled my eyes full

The trees stopped to sway
the wind ceased to blow
The world came to a still
Ah.. she was so beautiful....

She smiled and waved
with a sparke in her eyes
at some guy across...( hopefully her bro)
Ah.. she was so beautiful....

I tried a sheepish smile
sitting 20 feet away
did she smile back??.. (i think she did)
Ah.. she was so beautiful....

Her lips parted with joy
I still dont know why
may be she looked at me
Ah.. she was so beautiful....

It was my last day at office
there lingered a sad feeling
But still she filled my eye
Ah... she was so beautiful....

P.S: I dont know her name but she was one of the most beautiful girls in TCS-Bangalore.

2 comments:

Vikas.Y.V said...

Our poet is back!!

Srini said...

Atlast maga.. I thought everyone hated my guts for writing a poem on the blog.