Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Holidays, laziness and ..........

It is holiday time here. Kanth is writing hot greeting cards to the babes at his workplace. Spoke with Shaggy day before yesterday and all i could hear were a few moaning sounds. No more elobarations on these.

Ahhh.. I love holidays. Its the laziness that has always facinated me. I wish my whole life was a holiday. I could do nothing, achieve nothing, waste my time and still be proud of myself. Thats what i think of a holiday.

Alas.. Ppl here dont think so. They always ask me abt my plans during holidays. if i have to plan anything and try to achieve it, how can it be called a holiday? I tried explaining this to a few ppl here but was spruned. Huh wish they knew the worth of laziness.

Thinking of it, if newton and einstein were atleast a bit lazier, i woudnt have to do all this physics. Show me a person who is happy after learnig about the newton's laws/gravity. See.. thats why i have decided never to discover/invent or theorize anything.

I know i can write a lot on this topic.. but i am feeling sleepy.. guess 15hrs of sleep per day is not enough.. So long folks

Good night/morning/afternoon/whatever it is

1 comment:

Vikas.Y.V said...

As Calvin says..."Hardwork pays off later..laziness pays off now" :)

BTW, how cud u hear that sound?? it was being done quietly! ;)