Wednesday, September 29, 2004

The Great Mooddy Bluff Trick.

Scene: Kodaikanal hotel. Day 2 Around 2.00AM in Muddy, Shaggy, Roshan & Kesthur's Room
Ambar is sitting right next to Muddy the Maniac (For Bluff Only. I am crazy about that game. The longer i dont play it the more desperate I get). Assole Vijay is sitting next to me,Maacki to his right. Sandeep Somewhere after Ambar. The other players are shaggy, Vijay (Choot)....

Ambar the Idiot was lifting all my cards in Bluff card game No 11. This Pissed me off. I decide to teach ambar the EB a lesson in bluff. I won a particular round & i decided to put the number 8. When I was about to put it Ambar saw the card in my hand & gave his screwball Grin. This Pissed me off . I took the 3 cards. Randomly Shuffled it 6 times & took out the top 3 cards & said " Three eight's"
Sandy Noticed it first & started Laughing. By then everyone realized what i had done & started Cajoling Ambar to lift my cards.
Ambar lifts the cards.
Wonder of wonders " Its The Same Fucking 3 Eights"
Everyone explodes into peels of laughter & Ambar doesnt know what to do. After that ambar shut his trap & stopped lifting my cards.

2 comments:

Ambar said...

Muddy, I think it would be better if you used
civilized language in your posts.

Vikas.Y.V said...

Actually, bad language apart, there is one characteristic of Muddy which i am telling so people can be more wary in the future while playing bluff with him. u don't need to be cajoled by others to decide whether to lift the cards or not, just look at Muddy. if the cards are the same as he says, he will be jumping with excitement, if not literally, atleast u can make out the excitement in him. If the cards are not the same, he will either be still or a little tensed worried whether they will lift the cards or not!

now that people know this, Muddy, will u try out something different?? ;-)