Sunday, September 19, 2004

The Day I Toppped!!!

The Day September 21, 2000. Saturday Morning Get up very depressed since I was trying for a Branch change to Tronoics & i was sure I wouldnt Make it(Glad I didnt get it). Mr. Karthik (Some Respect to be given to my lucky charm Aka Pudu) Calls up at 7.00 AM in the morning & the Conversation is like this..
Mr.K:Hey Maga the results are out man.
Muddy the Maniac as Humper Puts it:WTF man Oh god when did it come.
Mr.K:Hey guess what? you have scored 859 man Congrats!
Mr.M:But how man?
Mr.K:Just write down your marks man Maths A Big 100 congrats man.
Mr.M: Whooopeeeeeeeee.
K tells the remaining marks & tells i have topped the 2nd Semester & finally hangs up.

The reason i have put this blog is It was the biggest Turning Point in my Academic Career. A person who had flunked in 7-9 Subjects consistently in 6,7,8 STD & scoring 1/25 in Mathematics It was quite a Turnaround.


2 comments:

Ambar said...

How much did u bribe the VTU guys for that Muddy? :D

Madhukar said...

Idiot That is called TIME. MY TIME IN THE SUNSHINE

I dont need to BRIBE any idiot.