Friday, March 02, 2007

Imagine this...

Had a strange dream last night...Kanth was getting married (no, thats not the strange part!) with some girl, don't remember who..and many of us from our class are all having a get-together in the marriage hall..then all the profs start coming, PK, MSN, AJ etc... and then SV comes and starts crying!!
I go and ask him, watz the matter? He says, its tears of joy, and then asks me, "have you ever visited college after you graduated?", and I said, "hey balloon, already forgot that I came a few months back with Bandy during my India trip? now, don't be such a cry-baby!"

Meanwhile, PK goes and asks the server at the buffet if they have any bread and jam (to be read as jaam)!! I was thinking a lot about this part today morning, as to why that thing came in my dream, and then I realized, maybe its because of PK's famous words, "PCB is my bread and jam!"
Finally, AVM comes in his green scooter, dressed in a dinner jacket and flowery bow-tie!

at that point of time, I woke up and started laughing at my own dream which was about to turn into a nightmare with AVM's presence!! :D

funny what all we can experience in our dreams...can the above dream really happen? will AVM come dressed like that?

happy dreaming!!

5 comments:

Jyothika said...

It would be hilarious if he did!! I would have killed to see that!!

Srini said...

whoa whoa.. weird dream le. I will not try to imagine avm with flowery bow tie!!! never.. god forbid and all such protection measures

Anonymous said...

Maga,

How come u have such a dream da... Parvag illa, channege ithu... As a matter of fact, was reading ur PK series just a few days back... Awesome stuff to read even today..

-Chikku

Vikas.Y.V said...

thats why Its called a dream!! one thing i'll tell, AVM looked damn funny in that outfit! :D

Chikku, u have them!! soooper!! please to send whatever MSN and PK series you have, maybe to the groupor atleast to our mail IDs

srikanth kapali said...

i hope this just remains a dream. it will never become reality.(especially the marriage part)