Saturday, November 19, 2005

A random thought on Television

Our previous generation called TV as an idiot box. But they forgot that it is fun to look at an idiot. It is actually amusing. At my place, i get 4 channels on TV and I love watching any of them. It is like real life.. filled with suspense. You will not know what will be the next program going to be like. you may like it or may not. It is the suspense and the randomness which make it so different from a cinema hall .

I always liked to watch TV. It gives me great pleasure to watch something which is so utterly foolish and scrappy but lively. It fills me with a relief that I am not one of those characters they show on the scree.. This may look like addiction but what the heck??. It is relaxing and thats what I want to do right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i echo ur views da ! for a while i was hooked on to one of those kyunki soaps .. man .. the director has the trick of throwing up surprises at u all the time .. imean .. in a given situation .. if u fell some a,b,c can haapen & d just cannot happen , then the director would prove it to u that d can also happen !
Shankar