Wednesday, May 03, 2006

More reservation!!




For sometime I have been growing my beard and thus have become a social outcast.Almost every person I meet looks at my beard and then decides my fate. Clean shaved people look down upon me like arjun singh and bhujbal watching the striking students. Let me illustrate.
Best example is of that gorgeous girl in garuda (mall) who refused to have a coffee with me because of my facial hair this missing an oppurtunity of raising a great lineage.
(I donno why gals hate facial hair. May be because they are jealous. Nyways thats off topic)

This was just the beggininig. The manager at a company I had an interview with, refused to grant me that VP position because of my beard.

The auto driver charged me double the amount saying I am disturbing him by scatching my beard often.

Because of all this, I have decided that bearded people should be given fair amount of oppurtunity to at all levels. Thus I seek about 70% reservation for people with beards and other type of facial hair.
(There should be a parliamentary committee to decide the sub categories in facial hair)
It has to be noted by the politicians that people with facial hair form majority of vote bank, provided Gillete is maintained as costly as it is now.

Now these are my demands,
1. Bearded people should have 70% seats reserved at all levels of education(yeah..even preschool).
2. 70% jobs in all industries
3. 70% of girls should be advised to marry/date only bearded girls. This should be called affirmative action.

All those who are in favour please call up arjun singh and give him this idea because he is still thinking of ideas for more reservation!!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

hey i neither hv a full beard or a french beard or a goatee..its more like a stubb! so u see Ineed a large chunk of the reservation u hv demanded. I belong to the OBC(other bearded community) \m/