Thursday, March 23, 2006

HB

Yay! hurrah! Can I move on now?
Earlier when I was a kid, I was so excited about my birthday. As it happens, eventually and to everybody, the whole birthday thing is kinda souring out. Well, not completely, not when one gets an iPod nano as a gift! Hehehehehe! :O) :O) :O)
I can't stop beaming since I got that..So this one has been super-exceptional on the gift scale!
So many people called me yesterday and today. Thanks all you people! Its nice to know that people do care..

So does one have to make a big deal about birthdays?I like to think birthdays as a "special day"-one day where you realise how many near and dear ones you have, and celebrate the fact that one survived a year!,on this mortal earth. Give your thanks, count your blessings,say your sorries(err, dont ask me if I did that!)
and move on. So much more to face, so much more to do (err-me talking abt my lab reports!)

Reminds me of a nursery rhyme-
Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream.

1 comment:

Srini said...

Supaaar!!! This should surely call for a big treat!! Actually 2 treats. One for ur b'day and other for ur ipod.