Thursday, March 16, 2006

Every child's dream come true

This was every child's dream come true. Yeah, children of mysore have seen elephants during dasara but the mild obedient ones which gladly take a banana from the children. Not an elephant which tries to hijack a bus.

Can you write an excellent caption for this??



Some of mine:
Hold on!! I want to go to Kuvempunagar too!!
Which door should I use??
Shouldnt she be using the elephant crossings??

Let me see how many more captions you guys can think..

Story at Deccanherald archives

4 comments:

Vikas.Y.V said...

I am part-time TC and I came to know many ppl are trvelling without ticket! all those, get down from the bus as I cant come in!

or, I am a young guy; can i get half-ticket??

Sandy said...

either u stop at the bus stand or I willstand on the bus top!

Anonymous said...

Wassup Bro..Got a smoke?..Sorry wrong end..

Tripti said...

Aaaja meri gadi mein bhait ja .. aaja meri gaadi mein bhait ja