Friday, April 27, 2007

Planning some changes on the blog

It has been some years that we started the blog as a small outlet for our thoughts. We have come a long way since that. Most of the crew is busy with their work and life. The number of active posters has also reduced to 3-4. Anyways, this is a rant which has nothing to do with the motive of this post.

Recently I noticed that the shout-box had been completely useless and instead had become an ugly spot. I have removed the shout-box.

I have also changed the name of the blog from rvinst (it made no sense to someone who was not from RV) to "Uncontrolled Stability". Still doesn't make much sense but I feel it is better.

I am planning more changes on the blog template. Some which I feel very important and some which aren't. I would welcome all (10??) readers of this blog to comment and provide suggestions to make this blog look better.

Thanks in advance

1 comment:

Vikas.Y.V said...

A good change for the better...

just managed to go through the blog archives and had a few positives to take..

1) Lot of old memories came back flooding (to get the same effect, go to Sep 2004 archives)

2) Every month, there has been atleast 1 post..no. of contributors has always remained around 3-5 ppl, so its ok..

one thing I'd like to add,
SOMEBODY PLZ SEND ME THE MSN & PK STUFF!!!