Thursday, April 07, 2005

I just saw Nidhi's post on the blog and was so glad, that finally, after such a long time, somebody actually has spent some time, blogging. Hallelujah! But I guess, from my comment, you could gauge my disappointment on seeing something that I already saw this morn! And that too from Nidhi, who is always churning out "interesting" stuff!;O)
Sob!! Hehehe- cant help doing that, I love exaggerating stuff!
Btw , Ambar, what's happening to you? TCS taking too much of your time ;o)? Never see you online these days. You havent updated your blog for ages. Got bored of it? Passing fad, huh?
The weather is heavenly at this time, and I'll quit right now before the weather gets to me and I start doling out crap here. Take care, ppl and keep the faith!

2 comments:

Srini said...

My idea was this - put the beta version on mail, and depending on the response, post it on the blog. because blog is a more persistent medium.
But u are right in another way. I will post new things also.

Ambar said...

@Nidhi: Beta version?????? Magaa, you're getting way to geeky!

@Jyo: Me always online, but invisible :D And I wouldn't exactly call a blog running for the last year a passing fad!