Tuesday, February 08, 2005

A letter to my Valentine-2005

Hope you ppl have ur jobs cut-out for feb 14th. A letter to help you.God Bless You all !!!!

Dear Luv,

Sorry for being a bit late in replying to your letter.I had forgotten your last name. Still can't rememebr it. It is always a problem if u are surrounded by a lot of girls in hawaiian costumes.

Thinking of hawaii, I cancelled our tickets to goa. I had a chance to visit goa with my lady boss just 2 days ago ( I forgot to tell you ). I dont think that will be an interesting place for you to visit. Too many girls with very few entertainment for you, once I go to the resturant with my friends, leaving you in the hotel room.

Hope you will not mind if I dont send you any flowers or gifts during this valentine. I was actually thinking of sending you some cabbage flowers ( they are really tasty once baked!! ) but I lost half of my savings on horse-racing and the other half on that belly dancing female. Please co-operate this time.

How is your brother? Is he still not cured of twiching eye? Whenever I see him or the other way round, his eyes twitch a lot. I advise you to take him to a good doctor. By doctor I don't mean your father. He cannot distinguish between a human and a house rat.I am sure he learnt medicine by seeing the doctors practice inside loony hospital where he was being treated. Well thats an old story.How is your mother? Still trying to reduce her weight from 160kgs to 150kgs?

Please convey my regards to your family. Hope they will appreciate my letters.

Regards,
Your (old??) boyfriend

P.S: I have lost your photograph which you had sent last week. It is somewhere in my closet with lot of other photographs of my old girlfriends. please find it for me when you come down to my place. Sunday will be better as I will be going to a movie with your best friend and you will have the whole house to yourself.

* All situations and characters in this are fictional. All resemblence to any living or dead charater is pure coincedence.
**This is written by me under the influence of alien torture.
***If you are looking for renting out an apartment, this letter may be dangerous!!!(see the post below for more information)

1 comment:

Vikas.Y.V said...

Anybody willing to test this this time?