Friday, November 19, 2004

M = 3E8

No guys I have still not gone cranky.. ( though I am in the process.. ). The subject absolutely makes sense. We are reaching 1000= M(in roman) = 3E8(in hex) hits. 1000 is a important landmark for a blog having been operative for just about three months.

About the number 1000 ( just for info)

Cardinal One thousand
Ordinal 1000th
Factorization 2^3 \cdot 5^3
Roman numeral M
Binary 1111101000
Hexadecimal 3E8











(source - wikipedia) I know I know.. anybody can write these simple facts .. but its all about time..

The lucky guy will be the one to hit the 1000 mark on the page..
Hey I can do that .. I can refresh the page 4 more times and... damn the network...*%$$%

3 comments:

Jyothika said...

Somebody is totally jobless! ;o)

Srini said...

Any doubts still ????
oodalu mailiralu,
chatge friendiralu,
kelsella mugidiralu, sambala baruthiralu
swargakke kichchu hechchenda sarvagna

Srini said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.